- 50% deposit due upon scheduling reservation.
- Remaining balance due 30 days prior to check-in. (We will run the remaining balance automatically on this day.)
- If you schedule a reservation within 30 days of your check-in date -the full balance will be due AND the reservation cannot be canceled.
- A 5% county lodging tax will be added to the total.
- You may cancel your reservation up to 30 days prior to your arrival.
- Your deposit will be refunded, less a 10% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 30 days of your arrival you will not receive a refund.
- Changes in Specials cannot be applied retroactively to reservations already booked.
- Specials expire the same day they’re announced. Specials are based on availability and will change regularly.
- Some holidays and event dates are priced at peak rates and/or may require a 3 night minimum stay.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- Our pet fee is $20/night.
- You must be at least 21 years old to rent a home.
- No outdoor fires; No ATVs; All county noise ordinances must be followed.
- Check-in and Check-out times:
- HTHs #1, #2 and #3: Check-in anytime after 4pm and Check-out before 10am
- HTHs #4, #5, #6, #7, #8 and #9: Check-in anytime after 4pm and Check-out before 11am
- A signed Rental Agreement will be required. To read our full Rental Agreement Click Here!
Noteworthy section of the Rental Agreement: (this is just one part of Rental Agreement – see full Agreement here)
RENTER AGREES TO: comply with all local, state, and federal laws applicable to the PROPERTY including, but not limited to, the laws banning open air fires, banning ATV use and noise ordinances on Blue Mountain.
RENTER understands that the mountain on which PREMISES are located is a community. RENTER agrees to keep the noise down at night understanding that if it is late neighbors will be sleeping and that neighbors are to be respected. If RENTER violates noise ordnances it is likely that either MANAGEMENT COMPANY will be notified by other member’s of the Blue Mountain community or the police called.
The RENTER must be at least twenty-one years of age and RENTER assumes responsibility and liability for any and all Guests and/or any minor(s) occupying the PREMISES during RENTER’S occupancy. RENTER will: conserve water and electric; leave the PREMISES in the same order as found.
RENTER is expected to leave at the designated check-out time (check-out is 10am at HTH #1, HTH #2 and HTH #3; and is 11am at HTH #4, HTH #5, HTH #6, HTH #7, HTH #8 and HTH #9). If the RENTER stays beyond their check-out time they may be charged a $50 expedited cleaning fee for the time the MANAGEMENT COMPANY will have lost time to clean the Chalet before the next guests check-in.
RENTER is not to exceed the maximum number of people for sleeping accommodations provided. If excessive clean up is required or repair is needed for damage done to the PREMISES during RENTER’S occupancy, then additional charges or actual cost will be levied against the RENTER and charged to the RENTER’S credit card. Such determination will be reasonable and made at the discretion of the MANAGEMENT COMPANY.
MANAGEMENT COMPANY will make reasonable efforts to provide amenities (such as satellite TV, hot tub, etc.) in good working order and, if needed, repair them during the RENTER’S occupancy upon adequate notice from RENTER. Given the nature and difficulty of some repairs, RENTER understands that MANAGEMENT COMPANY can make no guarantees that all amenities will be working during the entire occupancy, and that the RENTER will not be entitled to any refund or discount if they are not.
Be aware that the weather conditions can change drastically on the mountain. It will be your responsibility to get to and from the PREMISES in case of snow or bad weather. MANAGEMENT COMPANY does not give refunds or discounts due to bad weather for circumstances other than what is described in the ‘Inclement Weather Policy’ above. The PREMISES is located on a mountain. Please know, to reach the PREMISES you will have to drive on gravel roads that are not MANAGEMENT COMPANY or State maintained.
Inclement Weather Policy: (this is one part of Rental Agreement – see full Agreement here)
“Please know, to reach the PREMISES you will have to drive on gravel roads that are not MANAGEMENT COMPANY or State maintained. Be aware that weather conditions and road conditions can change quickly and drastically on the mountain. In the winter, tire cables or tire chains may be required to reach the PREMISES in the case of snow covered roads. (Tire cables are sold at most auto part stores or super centers). It will be the RENTER’S responsibility to get to and from the PREMISES in adverse weather or driving conditions. RENTER deciding to travel in adverse weather or driving conditions do so at their own risk. MANAGEMENT COMPANY does not give refunds for bad weather. Whether RENTER has to call to say they cannot get out of their hometown because of bad weather or if MANAGEMENT COMPANY has to call RENTER and tell them that the mountain on which the PREMISES are located is too dangerous to travel on the RENTER will be issued a credit voucher for the total payment to be used towards the cost of a future stay. No exceptions.”
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF HOT TUB LIABILITY
HTH HOT TUB POLICY:
Hot Tub: ONLY REGISTERED GUESTS MAY USE PRIVATE HOT TUB ASSOCIATED WITH CABIN. Please shower before use and do not put oils, lotions or any fragrance in the tub, as it will clog the filter and make the water dirty and cloudy. Please close lid when not in use. Please try to use your towels more than one time. Please do not add water to the tub. Please note that the hot tub is not a swimming pool or a babysitter. We strongly recommend that children under the age of ten not enter the hot tub. If children are allowed in hot tub, they must be monitored by an adult at all times and we strongly encourage limiting their use to 20 minutes. Additionally, using the hot tub as a swimming pool causes water to splash out of the tub onto electrical components as well as decreasing the water in the tub. This causes costly damage to the tubs. Should this or any type of damage occur during your use of the hot tub, the tub will be closed, no refunds given, and any further costs incurred will be billed accordingly. Additionally, we reserve the right to add a $100 cleaning charge to the reserved cardholder for excessive cleaning or breaking of policy if necessary.
In consideration for the utilization of the HOT TUBS provided by Hot Tub Heaven Cabins, we, understand and agree as follows:
- To the best of my knowledge, I am physically sound and have medical approval by my doctor to participate in physical exercise activities of the type normally engaged in a voluntary health & fitness facility and for usage of a hot-tub.
- I understand and agree that I am responsible for learning how to use the equipment properly and safely. Should instruction be offered, I hold myself responsible for any potential injuries that may occur.
- I understand that by ordering the use of the hot tub, I am assuming financial responsibility of the tub for any and all usage, breakage, and/or abuse of the policies during my stay. This could include an additional cleaning charge and/or water replacement fee of $100 and any/all additional fees for extraordinary maintenance and/or repair incurred by HTH in order to restore the tub after my stay.
- I understand that HTH reserves the right to change or cancel the continued availability of HOT TUBs without prior notice to me for issues related to care, maintenance, and/or safety. No lease, license or bailment is created by my use of the HOT TUB.
- HTH is not liable for any loss or damage to my property arising out of my usage of the HOT TUB.
- I agree to refrain from using equipment that I determine to be defective or in need maintenance or repair. Should any equipment be in a state of disrepair, I will alert maintenance in lieu of using said equipment.
- I understand that a risk of injury and/or illness is present when engaging in or utilizing HOT TUBS and I assume all responsibilities and risk of participation in this program. I understand that failure to follow listed policies may increase those risks and incur charges to my CC on file related to any breakage, abuse of equipment, and/or abuse and negligence of the policies given and signed upon check-in.
We LOVE when we are liked!